East Mesa Pain Relief Center
Arizona Pain and Spine in East Mesa
Arizona Pain and Spine Institute offers a comprehensive range of services for patients with acute or chronic pain. Whether you are suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome, back pain, arthritis, sports injuries, shoulder issues, or even cancer pain, we can help you find relief.
Through the combined expertise of our multidisciplinary team of pain specialists, we offer the most advanced treatment options currently available for pain relief in a supportive, compassionate environment.
In addition to having experienced, highly trained specialists and pain management experts, we are also equipped to perform a wide range of cutting-edge treatments.
Some of our advanced treatment options include:
- Spinal Cord Stimulator- known as SCS process this procedure utilizes electrical impulses to alleviate the persistentpain of the back, arms, andlegs
- Epidural Steroid Injections – an effective treatment option for many forms of low back pain and leg pain where steroids are injected to help decrease inflammation and swelling
- Laminectomy- a surgical procedure that can helprelieve pressure on nerves
- Percutaneous Disc Nucleoplasty– works to decompress the discs for relieving herniation and for treating the pain symptoms it causes
- Discography- performedto determinewhich abnormal discs in the spinal cord arethe sourcesof the back pain
Peripheral Joint Injections and Nerve Blocks – assists in diagnosingand/or managing painfor a variety of conditions
…and many other processes including medications to reduce the intensity of pain. You will find that our pain management procedures are innovative and effective. Arizona Pain and Spine Institute’s team of advanced pain authorities will see to it that your suffering is alleviated and your pain is treated.
Convenience and Caring
At Arizona Pain and Spine Institute, our mission is to improve our patients’ quality of life by easing and managing their pain. We use state-of-the-art technology and effective approaches to achieving this mission.
At Arizona Pain and Spine Institute, we have strategically placed our clinic locations to be as convenient as possible so that you don’t have to unnecessarily endure pain while traveling for treatment. Our Mesa pain management clinic is located at 2045 S. Vineyard Road, serving residents in Mesa and neighboring areas such as Tempe, Gilbert, and Chandler. It is conveniently located and easy to find off of Highway 87 and W. Baseline Road.
Do not wait for your pain togofrom bad to worse. Start now and set an appointment with us at our Mesa location at the first signs of pain. We are a committed and skilled team of pain management medical doctors and specialists who can help you reduce the risk of back pain and find answers to existing pain.
It’s time to get started with your treatment. Call us now at (480) 986-7246 and make an appointment with our skilled staff today. You deserve to live a pain-free life.